Scott C. Sanborn
Cardigan Mountain Land Surveys, LLC
32 Peaslee Road
Orange, NH 03741
Phone: (603) 523-7535
Fax: (603) 523-7585
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are emailing or calling about a surveying project, please try to include, or have available as much of the following information as possible:
- Property location (street, with number if a residence, and town).
- Full name of property owner of record.
- Book and Page numbers of deed of record, and/or lot designation and recorded plan # if an existing subdivision.
- Tax Lot designation from town assessors records.
(if you don't have all of the above, no worries - with one or two of these items I can find the rest)
- A brief description of the nature of services requested, or the reason you believe you need a survey, or surveying services.
Scheduling is generally on a "first come - first serve" basis, so try to plan ahead, but I will always make every effort to expedite "emergency" situations, and to fit in smaller projects.
There is no fee for initial consultation and preliminary review of pertinent information.
I will also be glad to address general questions via the forum on this site.
Thank you for considering Cardigan Mountian Land Surveys for your project!